Situated 5 minutes from the Tate Britain and conveniently close to Pimlico tube station, we are a warm traditional pub with great beer and a Great British menu, all homemade and featuring fine seasonal produce.
The Gallery itself dates back to between 1840-1850, when the famous architect Thomas Cubitt designed roads, formed in a combination of grids and diagonals which are now often referred to as The Pimlico Triangle. Mindful of the needs of his tradesman and labourers, one of the first buildings to be built was a pub, which is now The Gallery.
As proprietors of this part of Cubitt's legacy for over 20 years, Edward and Pat Burke and Paul Corcoran have always strived to create a welcoming local pub that is unrivalled within the area.
Why not stop by and see for yourselves.
For Reviews please click:
Find us at:
1 Lupus St
020 7821 7573